Wednesday 24 January 2007

When I Fall In Love by Nat King Cole

When I fall in love it will be forever
Or I'll never fall in love
In a restless world like this is Love
is ended before it's begun
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun
When I give my heart it will be completely
Or I'll never give my heart And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too Is when I fall in love with you.

(Instrumental)
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too Is when I'll fall in love with you

--------------------oOo--------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivie said...

na lagi jatuh cintrong berat yak?? kok pake when begono GBU muachh miss you tooo...

24 January 2007 at 5:32 pm  
Blogger Anisa said...

makasih Arin dah mampir di webku.Salam kenal balik ya. Ini adiknya Vivi tho..?kok gak mirip yo Vi...hehheheee..

25 January 2007 at 7:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home